IlbėsMS Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IlbėsMS Forum is out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mimiku's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iDazeonae

Mimiku's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Mimiku's GM Application   Mimiku's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:30 am

Name: Mimio Artrue
Education: Freshman in College at Arizona State University.
IGN: Mimiku (When it's non-hamachi)
Email: Kimalangly@gmail.com
Timezone: GMT -7
Playing times: Pretty sparatic, I usually play between 4PM - 6AM.

Experience: I served as a GM for 1 year on TryAnotherMS (TAMS) until it went down, I even beta-tested it, and as far as I knew, I was a great GM. No one complained about me at least.

Why do I want to be a GM?:
Being a GM is a responsibility not for the likes of uneducated, illiterate children who can't handle it. A lot of children think that it's fun because it's a place of high power and they abuse it. Giving away items to their friends, abusing the GM speech by using it to talk to other GMs and players, picking favorites. That's not what the job is about; I feel that it's something that I can handle, as I did before, and I think it's a great chance for me to make a steady resume for whatever else I stretch to GM for if this server goes down.

How long have I been playing Maplestory?: I've been playing Maplestory since 2003, when it was VERY secluded and everyone knew everyone else; so I know what people like and don't like, having been a player for many years. I've been playing private servers for 2 years; since (2007).

What can I bring to the server?: A level of dedication that is unrivaled. I am terribly focused on what I do and very serious about it. I bring a very dry and evil sense of humor that actually is pretty funny, and a go-getter attitude.

Extra Comments: I have a low tolerance for ignorance, stupidity, idiocy, and anything that shows that the human race isn't above the mental capacity of a shrimp. I dislike people who think they know it all or refuse to take other people's advice or even listen to it. I dislike people who hit on other people just to get things for themselves.
Back to top Go down

Mimiku's GM Application
Page 1 of 1