IlbėsMS Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IlbėsMS Forum is out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hypnosis ~GM Application~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hypnosis

Hypnosis ~GM Application~ Empty
PostSubject: Hypnosis ~GM Application~   Hypnosis ~GM Application~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:16 pm

*Jase's layout*
Name: Arteen (Art)

IGN: Hypnosis (when server is up)

Time Zone:
Pacific/GMT-8

PlayTime:
5 hours on weekends, 2 hours weekdays

Why do I want to be a GM:
Well Nexon did a great job of brainwashing me with maple wisdom at the age of 12. So i might as well share it with my fellow maplers! XD And i also like.........POWER!!!! but i would never abuse my power!

Experience:
Well i have been on my friend Edisons past 3 servers as a gm and i assisted him in advertisment by creating many videos. The past servers were called Maple sanctum v.55 ,ChronoMs v.55 and version.62 of ChronoMs.

About Me:
Well i have finished my course in multimedia (game design, film production) in my school. I am on the basket ball team, and i play the guitar..........XD weird combination eh.........ima geek/rocker/baller...........i hate my life.

Maplestory: I honestly dislike GMS for it took me years too reach high levels, so thats why i love Private srvers.

If I become a GM: I will do alot of events. In my previos private servers i did games such as jump events and hide and seek. In hide and seek i pick 3 random players or gms to hide. While i give clues to were abouts they would be to the players using a megephone. Lots of people enjoyed my hide and seek orginal game. As i said i will create many videos and post them up on sites which will attract users. Your server will be highly populated in no time!

Contact Info:

email: yo-mother-@hotmail.com
emial: arteen2@yahoo.com
cell phone: N/A

Sincerly yours

Gm Hypnosis lol![center]
Back to top Go down

Hypnosis ~GM Application~
Page 1 of 1