IlbėsMS Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IlbėsMS Forum is out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amalane's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amalane

Amalane's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Amalane's GM Application   Amalane's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:39 am

Greetings~!

IGN: Amalane

Time Zone: Central -6

PlayTime: All day, everyday..until I get a job that is

Why do I want to be a GM:
I would like to be a GM because I like to help people and I like to have fun. I would like to hold events and I would like to help the server as well as I can. : )

Experience: I have had experience being a GM on the server EscapeMS (KingKongMS). Though there wasnt many players, I still learned a lot about the position, as well as codes and commands.

About Me:
My name is Amber, I live in the US, I am 20 years old. I AM a female, I graduated High School, and I am engaged in RL. If there is anything else you wish to know, let ME know so I can let YOU know. ^_^

Maplestory: Real MapleStory got boring because you get to a level and get stuck because it would take so long and be so boring to go out and train your character to gain more levels. That is why I like private servers so much. You can keep going and going. Rebirth, and just keep leveling! Very Happy Also you dont have to waste REAL money on buying Nexon Cash cards...which is really nice : )

If I become a GM: I will hold events and create a fun environment. I will search out Hackers and rid them of their hacking-ness. I will create fun new events, as well as web events. I have a creative imagination, and I like to let it flow ^_^

Contact Info:

email: XxDDRfreak300xX@hotmail.com

Thanks a heep!
*~Amber~*
*(Amalane)* (>'')> elephant <(''<)
Back to top Go down

Amalane's GM Application
Page 1 of 1