IlbėsMS Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IlbėsMS Forum is out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bryce's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bryce

Bryce's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Bryce's GM Application.   Bryce's GM Application. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Name: Bryce

Interests: I am a Helpful person who takes pride and joy into the productive work I produce. I have a high temper so I do not get angered easily or anoyed. I can handle Issues within the forums and In the game. I do not thing negative to any question even if it is uneeded. I have lots of experiance of being a GM but since the recent loss of many servers I have lost communities. I have run some private servers myself and find it interesting but stressful and I know how hard this choice to decide who will be a GM or Moderator.

Activity: I am on nearly 7 days a week.

Reason wanting to be GM: I am wanting to have the ability to help the players through their experiance with this strong supportive community. I will hold events and such to keep the players happy and satisfied with the server. I do know that the position of GM is stressful but breath taking, I am willingly offering my time and effort to help this server with any of its needs.

Time with community/server: Not long but Its not what matters at the time, what matters is past experiance, activity,Personality(somewhat), and willingness to help.

What brings me to the server?I like to put my time and effort into a new community/server to help it rise to the top of the rankings and to help all of the new players of the community and the old ones out.

How can I help: I can help by brining fun towards the players, coding, Answearing any questions asked, help other GM's and players out with bugs etc. What ever it takes I will do the best of my abbility to help.

Extra comments: I promise to keep my loyalty towards this community and to never break the rules of my position or any others. I promise to keep positive and convert the negative to positive. I also want to congratulate the people who are accepted and to thank those who have read this.
Back to top Go down

Bryce's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1