IlbėsMS Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IlbėsMS Forum is out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delroy's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delroy

Delroy's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Delroy's GM Application   Delroy's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:08 am

User Details

Name (Last name not needed):Delroy

Time Zone: united states

AIM Username (If you do not have this, please input N/A):n/a

MSN Username (If you do not have this, please input N/A):royed11@hotmail.com

Email Address (MUST have this! If this is not present, application automatically denied):royed11@hotmail or www.royroy@inbox.com

Post what position you want to fill:Game Master Or Enforcer Or Whatever You Want Me To Do

Questions (Must Answer)

1. Why do you think you should be chosen? (At least 4-5 sentences):
first i would like to be one of many people to help out with this game.

Second i like to test games and i want to be part of the community.

Third i want to see the game so i can add more ideas to forums and i can help with ideas for you guys.

fourth i like the whole staff i want to test cause i like to pertisapate.

2. Why do you think you will not be chosen? (At least 4-5 sentences):
first there are some people that probobly deserve it more than me

second i probably am not the age you need i am 14

third people probably dont like me

fourth i might not have made a good enough application

3. Do you have any experience? If so, where at? (Please only working sites, if you have no moderator experience, please input N/A):n/a

4. How have you been helping the game and site grow bigger and better? How have you been promoting? (If you have not then please input N/A)
well i like to promote on the little games me and my cousin make at times we make games on byond and a game called tibia i announce the forums on privte servers

5. What are you doing that is making the game better? (If you have not then please input N/A)i post forum games to have fun i see what people like and i like to welcome them to this sighn i like to post ideas

Hypotheticals:

Note: In all the hypotheticals, you are online, and you are the ONLY STAFF MEMBER ON (except for question #3). Also, they should be at least 2 sentences long.

1. There is a member who just joined 5 minutes ago. He has already broken four minor rules (all the same rule). What do you do? well i alert him i try to tell him that the rules are pressured and we should keep this a cool inviorment. I would tell him he is now on been warned since it was 4 rules he would pay the price if it happend agin.

2. Now there is a member who has just broken a major rule, such as a racial comment. What do you do? i explain to him the rules and how we dont allow this kind of behavior. then i would tell him we would like more members but if you are breaking a whole lot of rules then he should not be here especially if its racial.

3. You see another moderator on, and he/she is abusing their moderation powers. What do you do? i would tell a staff member to let that person know that no matter who they are there are still rules to fallow. if they cant obey they should lose there privliges not to be mean but they would be set on probation first time they abuse there power.

Probation:the person loses here power for a minor 3 days and if they can stay cool and log in all thoes days to know they are doing rigt they get there power back let it happen agin and no more power for that person.

4. A member is fussing and complaining about anything stupid (Example: He/she is saying another member called them a name), what should you do and not do?i will resolve it by hearing both sides of the story if there are any witnesses then i would confirm it then i would explain the rules and be fair with a warning.

5. A member disagrees with you and says they will tell an Admin. You go on with your day, and an Admin comes online and PM's/IM's you and asked for your side of the story. What would you say? well i would say we had an argument when a staff member disagreed with me and he/she said they would tell on me.

6. Your best friend is online, and he/she breaks a few rules. What would you do? i would let him know that even if we are friends you break the rules you face consequenses i let him know what he did was wrong and him being my friend id explain the rules the first time he joined so he would go on bannment for a day

7. A member has posted a virus on the forums. What do you do?
i try my bet to get rid of the virus and if i do i go to the person that led the virus to happen see i he new he did it and then i would punnish him with a week of bannment if he knew he did it if he didnt know hed get probation any other viruses hes gone

8. A member accidentally goes off topic/starts a thread in the wrong section. What do you do? i let them know that hes in the wrong topic remind him to go to the rright topic and move his thread.

9. A user is trolling (Def: Only came to cause trouble). What should you do?
i would let him know that we dont need any trolling on our forums or game if he cant get his act together then he will have to go

Additional Comments (Please give at least 1 sentence of additional comments): i hope i made a good application my other sucked after i took a look at others i know i need to impress

If you follow all these guidelines and answer them truthfully, then you have a better chance of being accepted [b][i] afro
Back to top Go down

Delroy's GM Application
Page 1 of 1