IlbėsMS Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IlbėsMS Forum is out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jackmoss's Gm application. Experienced Gm and coding C plusplus programmin.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jackmoss

Jackmoss's Gm application. Experienced Gm and coding C plusplus programmin. Empty
PostSubject: Jackmoss's Gm application. Experienced Gm and coding C plusplus programmin.   Jackmoss's Gm application. Experienced Gm and coding C plusplus programmin. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:03 pm

IGN (In-Game Name): jackmoss

Name:jack

E-mail/MSN: Email: ebnkhee@hotmail.com

Vacancy: Game master

Location/Timezone: Canada

1) What are the qualities that qualify you to fill the vacancy? I am very friendly and i love to help people

2) How much time are you willing to dedicate to ( the private sever)
? 4 hours a day

3) How would you interact and help players? If help is needed, i would respond ASAP to help someone, and setting up events when players ask.

4) How would you interact and help NEW players? Yes Tell them all about ( the private sever) and be friendly to them with a guide

5) How would you deal with hackers? Banned Them

6) What is your experience with MapleStory (GMS or PS)? 4 yrs

7) What is your experience with GameMaster Status? i was an Gm at Kenysms and kaimasms for 6 months.

9) What would make you stand out from the rest? Help the people that are needing help

10) How well is your english? I live in Canada so i am very good at english

11) Will you make fun of the people that weren't chosen if you get picked? Never

12) If your best friend was caught hacking, what would you do? I will still banned him because he has been hacking and i the rules are no hacking!

13) What would you do if your "friends" asked you for items, scrolls, etc. [I would say no because in the rules it says no begging from gm for items and messos

Well if u don't like this try this:
Application for Game Moderator

Name :jack moss

IGN :jackmoss

Thank you very much and looking forward for a positive comment and advices as well as interview/ accpetance.. Hope i will be able to join the bbigms gms for help !!
Back to top Go down

Jackmoss's Gm application. Experienced Gm and coding C plusplus programmin.
Page 1 of 1