IlbėsMS Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IlbėsMS Forum is out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TheTeddy's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eimis163

TheTeddy's GM App Empty
PostSubject: TheTeddy's GM App   TheTeddy's GM App Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:26 am

Hey!;D

Sooo.. heres my gm app;D

Name: Eimantas;D

I can communicate in english very well;D ppl call me funny for some reason;D i know tons of events and i know how to make em..;D
I have been gm in maaaaaany private servers;D but last time ive been a gm was about 4months ago so it will take me a few days to remember everything;p i know the gm comands if i forget some i always have program with all gm comands in my computer;D

Why i want to be a gm?;D well i dont rly like answering stupid questions to newbies like "omg where is the shop" and etc. but i always do answer them even if it pisses me off;D i like making events, finding friends, hanging out with them;D
I just know what people wants, i can atract a lot of ppl to this server, i can come up with many great ideas to the server and thats what makes me a perfect gm;DD

Bye bye;D
if u want to contact me u can in skype: eimis163
or gmail eimis163@gmail.com
or leave message here
;DD
Back to top Go down

TheTeddy's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IlbėsMS Forum! :: GM App-
Jump to: