IlbėsMS Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IlbėsMS Forum is out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel's GM aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nerosda1

Angel's GM aplication Empty
PostSubject: Angel's GM aplication   Angel's GM aplication Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:22 pm

hey guys im doing this over cuase i did the last one wrong sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Angel
Sex: Male

Msn: dakid809@hotmail.com

IGN: When the server comes out, my ign is going to be Zaseo the same as my Crusader in GMS =]

Experience:
I never been a GM on any particular private server, but i have played maple story since beta and always wanted to try the "job" out i do still play gms from time to time and i curently have a lvl 86 crusader and a level 72 maurader in the game

Reason Why I Wish To Be A GM:
i always wanted to try the "job" out and id love to help u guys maintain ur game hacker free and scammer free and believe me they wont get away from me

Time on MapleStory:
I'll be on the server everyday, for about 4 5 hours

About Me:
hispanic~i work 40 hours a week and also go to boxing and i play ms during my free time but im taking a break from it for awhile since i dont got time for it.
if i do become a gm however i will be on here everyday during my free time

Thanks
Hope you don't go through too much trouble deciding
Back to top Go down

Angel's GM aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IlbėsMS Forum! :: GM App-
Jump to: