IlbėsMS Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IlbėsMS Forum is out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

alberT's GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
x3albiee

alberT's GM app Empty
PostSubject: alberT's GM app   alberT's GM app Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:11 am

-name: albert

-where in the world?!: australia~

-IGN: my ign would be Asian when then private server opens up.

-GM experience: no, i have not yet become a GM in any game maple private servers, so im looking forward for the opportunity to become GM for the first time.

-Reason for applying to become GM: i intend to help everyone throughout illbisMS who needs help and ill be on atleast 7 hrs a day starting from 4.00PM(GMT) til 11.00PM(GMT) and over 10 hrs on weekends. i would also enjoy being a GM for the first time and i hope to do the best to support everyone in need. i'd also be grateful if i was to be a minor GM rather than one of the major GMs because of my inexperience.

Thankyou for reading,

yours truly; albert

P.S: im also really helpful while im on, if there are any problems you cant be screwed dealing with, leave it up to me. (: (and yes, i do talk in "slang" if you were wondering)
Back to top Go down

alberT's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IlbėsMS Forum! :: GM App-
Jump to: