IlbėsMS Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IlbėsMS Forum is out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
viietboy

Chris's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Chris's GM App   Chris's GM App Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Name: Chris Nguyen

Interests: My interests are basketball,football,computer games,break dancing, and many private servers that i try to become GM at.

Activity: I am on at least an hour a day.Or sometimes I'm not on because i have basketball practice and break dancing.But on weekends i am usually on at 7:00AM until about like i don't know........5:00 at the max.

Reason wanting to be GM: I believe i can help the community by being one of those who helps those newbies with their problems. I also have a very nice personality. but if you make me angry i think i could go off on you a little bit. Like cussing.

Time with community/server: I will help the server and the community as with the best I can. If they need something, I'll try to help them with their needs, but without breaking any rules.

What brings me to the server? A big server gets annoying with a lot of annoying and bad players, so I've decided going to a small community to play and try to make the server a better ranking if you want.

How can I help: Any way possible within the jurisdiction. I can be fun and out going, but also follow the rules. I won't get mad with power.

Extra Comments: I love Private Servers and BASKETBALL!!!I hope you approve my GM App(This is my 6th GM App btw xDD)

Back to top Go down

Chris's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IlbėsMS Forum! :: GM App-
Jump to: