IlbėsMS Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IlbėsMS Forum is out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kevin's GM APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mistahxsleepie

Kevin's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Kevin's GM APP   Kevin's GM APP Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Name: Kevin

Interests: I don't really revolve my time around Maple Story, but when I do play, I'm usually one of those out going, leader, not a follower, and just likes to have fun. When I'm not on, I just usually hang out with friends until I run out of money. LOL.

Activity: I am on at least an hour a day.

Reason wanting to be GM: I can put being a GM on my college application. LOL. JK. i believe i can help the community by being one of those who helps those newbies with their problems. Very Happy I remember when I was starting out and needed help on private servers, there were only a few who helped me. I want to be one of those few.

Time with community/server: I'll help them with the best I can. If they need something, I'll try to accommodate their needs, but without breaking any rules. I am a good boy. :]

What brings me to the server? A big server gets annoying with alot of "cocky" players, so I've decided going to a small community to just play without such arrogant people.

How can I help: Any way possible within the jurisdiction. I can be fun and out going, but also follow the rules. I won't get mad with power, but address any problem with a firm tone.

Extra Comments: I want to take you for your time Smile.

Back to top Go down

Kevin's GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IlbėsMS Forum! :: GM App-
Jump to: