IlbėsMS Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IlbėsMS Forum is out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ssbbchamp GM [AP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ssbbchamp

ssbbchamp GM [AP] Empty
PostSubject: ssbbchamp GM [AP]   ssbbchamp GM [AP] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:07 am

IGN: Zukario

Name: DeShaun

Job: GameMaster

Location/timezone: Canada, I speak Good english and my timezone is EST

How much time will you dedicate: 2 and a half hours from monday to thursday and on friday, saturday and sunday about 8 hours or more

What will you do as a gm: Help anybody thats in need, do any events to keep the mood of the game running, and ban any hackers that try to destroy the server.

What are the responsibilties as a gm: The responsibilities are to always help people no matter how annoying and to ban hackers, and to keep the server enjoyable for everyone to play

What will i do if im not chosen: I will not react in anyway but i will keep playing as a normal player.

How i would help the community: i would tell any of my friends to play since some of them play private servers. I would also keep on voting

Experience: I've been a Gm twice but one of the servers shut down, ive also been playing global ms for about 2 years and maple sotyr private servers for about a year.

Why is hould be chosen: i think i should be chosen because i am very loyal and obedient, no i am not a dog, but i follow any rules that are given to me.

Why i wont be chosen: I can be annoying at certain times and i am only 13.
Back to top Go down

ssbbchamp GM [AP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IlbėsMS Forum! :: GM App-
Jump to: