IlbėsMS Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IlbėsMS Forum is out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY GM APP: Aabhash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aabhash

MY GM APP: Aabhash Empty
PostSubject: MY GM APP: Aabhash   MY GM APP: Aabhash Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Name: Joseph, prefer Joey

Email:kharel_aabhash@hotmail.com

Hobbies: playing all sports, watching TV, computer games, and hanging out with friends

Time online: will ususally be on abt three hours or a bit more each day.

Helping the server: The one thing i cant do is donate cuz my dad wont let me use his paypal for it. I can help any players who need it as long as ii am allowed. Items will not be given out unless an event has happened or been created. will find evidence of hackers if there are any and ban them.

IGN: Keitaro

Reason to be GM:I guess i want to e a gm because i have never had the experience before. i kno a lot of other ppl havent either but still i hope u pik me because i am the type to be easygoing but can be strict if i need to. i will keep everything how its supposed to be and let the users hav tons of fun. will accept ideas if they are creative enough because i kno others use the snails that giv tons of exp which isn't really creative. still i really hope you can make me GM!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PS the reason i use the wierd name Aabhash is cuz i usually keep my name to myself and for saftey reasons use it.
Back to top Go down

MY GM APP: Aabhash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IlbėsMS Forum! :: GM App-
Jump to: